Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

i found it pretty funny, if you dont know/watch kill la kill you might not really like it. but i died when i heard mako's voice.

Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D

Wasn't too sure what to expect here. i love Oney and the 3d animation here is outstanding. Also, all th extra little visual jokes you added made it even better. this was great!

Raw Latex Raw Latex

Hilarious. One of his best videos yet, love the pokemon spoof in it

A Keaton's Tale A Keaton's Tale

the animation is decent. but the cinemetography and overall layout of the story is awesome. really love the story here!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thank you :) The cinematography is something I really focus on in my flashes, I am glad you noticed and enjoyed it

Lenny The Leper Lenny The Leper

why doesnt he just stop walking? also the audio seemed like it could of had more too it. same iwth the animation

Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

i absolutly love his art style. cartoons kick ass and you definatly got something going. also i guess marriage is cool...

Opium Cop Opium Cop

its good, but i miss your manwhore videos, can we get more? i feel like i really relate to him

Sexual-Lobster responds:

weeelll ive tried to write another song, i haven't come up with enough good material for it yet though.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

absolutly amazing! i love the story, i love how long it is and i want more! you sir, should be very proud of what you've just made here!